If you want to know more about the Straddie Salute the full 2021 Competitor Briefing is available here
Entries for the 2023 Straddie Salute will open in late 2022.
If you have any special queries please contact us here
The 2021 Straddie Salute Triathlon was delivered under a COVID Safe Event Checklist in line with Queensland Health requirements.
Icon Events, in developing the COVID Safe Event Checklist worked with all key stakeholders including Queensland Government, Redland City Council, Triathlon Queensland and approved event suppliers.
The COVID Safe Event Checklist was developed to manage the risks associated with the transmission of the virus, and ensure that competitors and their supporters can attend the event in a CoVid Safe manner.
The COVID Safe Event Checklist demonstrates Icon Events commitment to education, hygiene, density reduction, touchpoint minimisation, athlete self-reliance, screening and contact tracing.
If you or an immediate family member living in the same household have COVID-19 symptoms prior to or including race day please do not attend the next event.
If you have any questions about the event please email us here or message us via social media:
- Facebook @straddiesalutetri.
- Instagram @straddiesalutetri
- Twitter @straddietri
We understand that plans (and travel restrictions) change so we’re happy to take the risk out of signing up for you.
- A full refund for any reason (less a $10 admin fee) will be available until 1st April 2023
- A 50% refund or transfer to the next event will be available from 2nd April to 8th May 2023
- No refund will be available for withdrawals after 8th May 2023 (unless a medical certificate is provided, due to government travel restrictions or due to full event cancellation)